Read the following terms and conditions carefully before using this website. (Pay particular attention to section 10.)
terms and conditions that apply if you use our website at www.ahtnetwork.com (our site), either as a
registered user or someone visiting the site.
- Other documents that apply
- Our privacy notice, which sets out how we process your personal information,
- Our acceptable use policy, which sets out how you can and cannot use our site and place
material on it,
- Our members terms and conditions, which set out the terms of the contract between us and therapists
registered on our site.
As a subscribing member of Allied Health and Therapy Network you are bound by both the
general terms and conditions as set out in this document and the members terms and conditions, found in the members area.
- Information about us
Our site at www.ahtnetwork.com is owned and operated by us, Allied Health and Therapy
Network. We are a private limited company incorporated in England and Wales under company
number 13138901. Our main trading address is 104 Cloonmore Avenue, Orpington, BR6 9LW.
- Changes to these terms
as these are binding on you.
- Changes to our site
- We can update our site, and may change the content, at any time. Any of the content on
our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be complete or accurate.
- Accessing our site
- The information on the public area of our site is made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or
will never be interrupted. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any
part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if our site is ever
unavailable for any reason.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our
- You are also responsible for making sure that everyone who gets access to our site
documents listed in clause 2.
- Your account and password
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any
other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must keep that
information confidential. You must not reveal it to any third party.
- We can disable any user identification code or password at any time if, in our
- If you think or know that anyone else, other than you, knows your user identification
code or password, you must tell us as soon as reasonably possible by sending an email to
- Intellectual property rights
- We own or hold a licence for all intellectual property rights on our site, and the
content on it. The content is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world.
- You can print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page from our site for
your personal use, and you can refer others within your organisation to any content on
- You must not change the printed or digital copies of any content you have printed off or
downloaded, and must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or
graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- You must always acknowledge us (and any identified contributors) as the authors of
content on our site.
- You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without
first getting written permission from us or the organisation which gave us our licence
to use that content.
- If you print off, copy or download any part of our site in a way that breaks these terms
of use, your right to use our site will end immediately and you must return or destroy
(as specified by us) any copies you have made of the content.
- Not relying on information
- We provide the content on our site for general information only. It is not advice you
should rely on. You must get professional or specialist advice before you decide to
take, or deliberately not take, any action based on the content on our site.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to keep the information on our site up to date, we
do not guarantee that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
- Limit of our liability
injury arising from our negligence, fraudulent action or statements, or any other
liability that cannot be removed or limited under English law.
- To the extent allowed by law, we exclude all statements, promises, assurances guarantees
and implied terms (including, but not limited to, those shown on websites and in
marketing material, adverts, brochures, communications and so on) that may apply to our
site or any content on it and are not set out in the contract.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, even if it could have been
foreseen, arising in connection with you:
If you are a business user, please note that we will not be liable for:
- using, or not being able to use, our site; or
- relying on any content on our site.
You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no
liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss
of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, hacking or other
technologically harmful event or material that may infect your computer equipment,
computer programs or other material due to you using our site, downloading content from
it, or following any links to other websites.
We are not responsible for the content of any websites linked to our site. We do not
approve or endorse any linked websites and will not be liable for any loss or damage
that may arise from you using them.
- loss of profits, sales, business or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Uploading content to our site
- Whenever you use a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to contact other users of our site, you must keep to the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
- Any contribution you make to our site must meet the content standards set out in our
acceptable use policy. You will be liable to us for, and must compensate us for, any
loss or damage we suffer if they don’t.
- Any content you upload to our site will be considered as non-confidential and
non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and publish that
content for any purpose.
- We also have the right to reveal your identity to any third party claiming that any
content posted or uploaded by you breaks their intellectual property rights or their
right to privacy.
- We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for any content posted by you
or any other user of our site.
- We can remove any content you post on our site if, in our opinion, it does not meet the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
- The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from viruses.
- You are responsible for making sure your information technology and so on allow you to
get access to our site. You should use your own virus-protection software.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic
bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not try
to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server our site is stored on or any server,
computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site with a
denial-of-service (DoS) attack (an attack intended to make a system, service or network
unusable by flooding it with traffic or information). Breaking this clause is a criminal
offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We would report the matter to the relevant
law-enforcement authorities and give them your name and contact details.
If you break this clause, you will immediately lose your right to use our site.
- Linking to our site
- You may link to our site in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our
reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link to our site without our permission (which we can withdraw
without giving you notice). You can ask for permission by sending an email to
- Any link you make to our site must not suggest that you are associated with us, or that
you are approved or endorsed by us if that is not the case. You will only be considered
to be associated with us, or approved or endorsed by us, if we have specifically told
you so in writing.
- Our site must not be framed (that is, displayed as part of another web page or browser
window) on any other site.
- The website you are linking our site to must meet the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
- If you want to use content on our site other than that set out above, contact email@example.com.
- Third-party links and resources on our site
- If our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these
links are for your information only.
- We have no control over the contents of linked sites or resources.
- Governing law
You agree that any legal dispute between you and us will only be settled in the courts of
When you subscribe to our site you are confirming that you accept our member terms and
conditions and agree to keep to them. This does not limit your obligation to keep to
- Contact us
To contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visitors Acceptable use policy
The visitors acceptable use policy sets out how visitors (non members) to www.ahtnetowrk.com may use our website at
ahtnetwork.com. It applies to everyone who visits or uses our site.
By using our site you accept, and agree to keep to, this acceptable use policy, which applies
alongside our general terms
Our site at www.ahtnetwork.com is owned and operated
by us, Allied Health and Therapy Network. We are a private limited company incorporated in
England and Wales under company number 13138901. Our main trading address is 104 Cloonmore
Avenue, Orpington, BR6 9LW.
You must not use our site in the following ways.
- In any way that breaks any relevant local, national or international law or regulation
- In any way that is (or is intended to be) unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or
- In any way that harms, or could harm, anyone.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or reuse any material which does not
meet our content standards.
- To send, or help in sending, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional
- To knowingly send or upload any data or material that contains viruses, Trojans, worms,
time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or computer
code designed to damage the usability or functions of any computer software or hardware.
Also, you must not do the following.
- Reproduce, copy or resell any part of our site, if this does not keep to our website
- Interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network our site is stored on;
- any software used to provide our site; or
- any equipment, network or software owned or used by any third party;
Directory information disclaimer
- We have taken care in creating and operating the online Therapy Search Directory for
therapists (the directory) and aim to present and maintain accurate and up-to-date
information. However, mistakes may sometimes happen. We will not be responsible for any
loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any mistake in the directory. If you
think any information is incorrect or inappropriate, please send an email to
- You accept that the directory, and all information on it, is only an online directory of
therapists registered on our site (members). Their details (the member information) are
provided by the member and published for the public.
- AllAAll text and images displayed on the directory profiles are written and provided
by the therapists themselves.
- We verify all our members at the time of their application for membership, however we do
not certify, recommend, endorse, approve or refer you to any member, their services or
the information (including their qualifications) they have provided.
- We will do everything reasonably possible to make sure that the member information is
accurate, but the members are ultimately responsible for their own information and we
are not liable for its accuracy. We will not be liable to you for any loss, damage (even
if it could have been expected) or otherwise arising in connection with you relying on
any member information.
- You are responsible for checking the member information before you rely on it, including
their registrations remain current with their professional bodies. We recommend you ask
them whether their DBS certificates (or equivalent criminal checks for overseas members)
remain valid also.
- We will not be liable for advice or therapy support a member provides or actions you
take as a result of that advice or support.
- We are not responsible for any content on websites you access from links on our site.
- The information displayed on our website is for information only. It is not intended to
replace medical advice or the advice of any other healthcare professional. We will not
be liable for any decisions or diagnoses provided by members.
- You agree that you will not sell or trade in any materials on the website or
redistribute member information in any way or for any purpose, including compiling
databases, lists or directories, or providing commercial information to any third party.
- You agree that our site is for personal use only by those wanting to use the services of
a member. You must not use our site for commercial purposes, including contacting
members to promote your goods or services.
- Any telephone numbers listed on our site may be recorded for security purposes.
Responsibility for communication
- You accept full responsibility for any correspondence between you and any therapist
contacted via our directory.
- AHTNetwork shall in no event be liable to you or to anyone for any decision made or
action taken by you in the reliance on information provided on the AHTNetwork website.
Disclaimer: Responsibility for members listed
AHTNetwork is not the professional body of the members listed on its website/ in its
directory. It is not intended as a website for verifying the qualifications, abilities,
credentials or professionalism of any therapist listed and is not responsible for any member
listed in the directory. Where possible AHTNetwork will highlight the professional body
organisation where the member’s qualification and registration can be verified. Allied
Health and Therapy Network Ltd does not warrant or represent that the directory or any part
thereof is accurate or complete. Allied Health and Therapy Network Ltd disclaims all
warranties, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties
of fitness for particular purpose.
Changes to our acceptable use policy
- We may change this acceptable use policy at any time. You should read this page from
time to time to check for any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some
parts of this acceptable use policy may also be overruled or replaced by conditions or
notices published elsewhere on our site.